Groovefunnels Review 2021: (11 Months on the Lifetime Plan)
Groovefunnels is a fast-growing website builder and sales platform that let’s you build your online business quickly and easily. Unlike competitors, you pay a one-time fee for Groovefunnels. This gives you lifetime access to all their marketing and funnel tools saving you hundreds per month on subscription fees.
Welcome to my no B***S**T Groovefunnels review.
I’ve been on the GrooveFunnels Lifetime plan for nearly a year now, and today I want to get to the REALITY of ACTUALLY USING this online sales system for eCommerce, building websites, funnels, memberships, and all the good sauce.
After 5 years in the game selling eBooks, info products, and courses plus affiliate marketing, I owe a lot of my recent success to GrooveFunnels.
But it’s 100% NOT FOR EVERYONE. We’re talking thousands of dollars down the drain (ask me how I know).
In this review, I’ll give you my honest opinion on:
- Is GrooveFunnels worth it?
- Why the Lifetime Plan is one of the best deals on the market FOR NOW
- The pros and cons
- Is it a scam (NO!)
- Is it actually good for building websites and funnels?
- Some drawbacks to GrooveFunnels and if they are deal breakers
So grab a coffee, close all your YouTube tabs, and let’s take a deep dive.
Table of Contents
FLASHBACK: 2015 Before GrooveFunnels
I got into the game in 2014.
I’ll never forget making my first online money. I made $50 bucks selling a WordPress website building course. Man, it might as well have been $50,000 the way I bragged about it to my friends (by friends I mean internet strangers).
Kids these days don’t know how lucky they are. Life was TOUGH back then.
Step 1, make a one-page website.
Then, set up MailChimp. Oh, it’s not really free? Cool, here’s MORE money.
I don’t even know which janky funnel builder I used. Hell, I don’t think I even had a real funnel.
ClickFunnels was barely off the ground back then – I wouldn’t have known how to use it anyway.
You get the picture.
Pain. In. The. ___
Fill in the blank. Kids might be reading.
Seriously, ask anyone in this business and they’ll tell you integrating and managing different software is THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE in all of online business.
Not finding products…
Not hiring in foreign countries…
Integrating software tools.
I made a solid living for a few years, but it all changed back in 2018 when I found Kartra.
Kartra was an all-in-one business management platform that made integrating software insanely easy for me. Imagine being a hunter carrying around a knife, screwdriver, scissors, tweezers, and nail file, then one day someone gives you a Swiss Army Knife.
That’s how I felt.
Kartra did everything for me – hosting, funnels, ads, checkout, and pretty much everything else.
It revolutionized my business. Like, I’m talking 2-3x’ing profits and drastically reducing my nights at the bar after work.
Wait, why are we talking about Kartra?
We wouldn’t be having this conversation right now if it weren’t for Kartra. It’s one of the key reasons for my – modest – success in business.
Why is that so important?
Because one of the founders of Kartra (Mike Filsaime) broke away and founded Kartra 2.0 for online content businesses: GrooveFunnels.
If I had to sum it up, GrooveFunnels is basically Kartra except it’s better for infoproducts, courses, agencies, and other types of other online business. It’s faster, more streamlined, and better for SEO, plus it uses Vue.js (functionally limitless customizability) rather than the super outdated Bootstrap.
So when I saw you could get LIFETIME ACCESS (pricing details in next section) to GrooveFunnels for a fraction of a yearly membership to Kartra, I followed Mike to GrooveFunnels.
GrooveFunnels still has some kinks it needs to iron out, but you know dang well Mike is hellbent on improving all the software he helped build at Kartra.
So yeah, Kartra took my online game to the next level, but GrooveFunnels is helping take me to the moon. And it’s going to get better this year.
GrooveFunnels Review: 5 Things All Entrepreneurs Need to Know BEFORE Buying (Including Pricing Outline)
#1) You don’t have much time left to cash in on lifetime savings
GrooveFunnels is currently offering lifetime access to everything for $1,997. That means no ongoing payments FOR LIFE.
$1,997 today and you will never pay for another page builder, eCommerce platform, CRM, email marketing tool, membership site software, or affiliate manager again as long as you do business.
Plus, you’ll have lifetime access to all the tools GrooveFunnels is currently developing like surveys, live streaming, social proof, calendar, and other tools.
The savings are incredible. LeadPages alone costs between $80 – $300 a month. And that’s just one tool. Then you’ll need at least 4-5 more.
I was spending $500 a month on ClickFunnels, Activecampaign, SamCart, and EverWebinar, and that’s not even all the tools I had. For me, it was a no brainer. For $1,997 I could either have 3 months of those tools or a lifetime of Groove.
BE AWARE: You can also pay in instalments instead of the $1,997 upfront so you have three payment options-
- $1,997 once off payment or:
- $999 over 2 installments or:
- $597 over 6 installments (this will come out more expensive than the other options but more flexibility offered)
You need to think like an entrepreneur here. This is an investment with major returns. If you aren’t planning to make at least $1,997 with your business, why are you even starting one?
But time is running out. Groovefunnels has already announced that they plan to raise prices to $2,497 by November 1st 2021. Then, they’ll ELIMINATE THE LIFETIME ACCESS OPTION SOMETIME IN 2022 and switch to monthly billing.
If you’re going to get in, then GET IN NOW.
#2) GrooveFunnels (and competitors) eliminates your biggest challenges
Sorry to beat a dead horse, but it’s just not dead enough yet.
GrooveFunnels contains every tool you need to plan, start, launch, and grow nearly any type of online business under one roof.
These headaches vanished immediately after switching to Groove:
- Managing 4 separate platforms. (super inconvenient)
- Dealing with integration errors (tech knowledge needed)
- Infiltrating all the different customer support teams (time-consuming)
- PAYING ALL these different providers (expensive). I was paying $500/month for 5 tools. Now I pay zero each month after that initial lifetime purchase.
Every minute you spend learning new software, switching between ecosystems, training employees in a new tool, and mentally multitasking is a minute you spend not working.
Groove puts an end to duct taping a dozen different tools together and hoping it sticks.
Just keeping track of 6 different tools alone is mental anguish.
To be fair, ClickFunnels and other competitors also do this. GrooveFunnels isn’t your only option. I just prefer it for a few reasons we’ll cover in this review.
I love waking up in the morning and NOT WORRYING about Shopify, SamCart, TapAffiliate, ZenDesk, Kajabi, Zapier, Provely, Calendly, WordPress, and OH GOD MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!
I paid my one-time fee, and now I have every tool I need for the rest of my life. I don’t care if they are buggy, it’s worth it.
#3) GrooveFunnels IS NOT a scam - it’s using the lifetime price as seeding money
Let me start by saying I totally understand why there’s skepticism about GrooveFunnels right now.
$1,997 for EVERYTHING? The tools must suck!
Major affiliate commissions for members? Sounds like an MLM!
I’ve been using Groove for nearly a year now, and I used Mike’s other baby, Kartra, for double that time. It’s 100% NOT A SCAM.
So how can this be so cheap and why is there such a focus on affiliate marketing?
It’s actually ingenious. Rather than getting outside funding and giving away equity, Groove is using this beta round as seed funding for developing the business.
It’s a win-win for everyone. Groove gets more users, more iterations for testing their software, and more cushion for working out bugs (since the price is lower) plus more money to invest into the business. And users get an offer they can’t refuse on a hell of a product.
Definitely not an MLM. Mike is a major player in the software business with a ton of respect. Tools he’s worked on have been featured on Fox, the Inc 5000, NBC, ABC, and god knows where else.
#4) GrooveFunnels has a free plan, but it’s not worth it
GrooveFunnels offers access to all its tools for free but with restrictions that will eventually catch up to you.
I always tell people the same thing when talking about the free plan. It goes to this tune:
Them: Is GrooveFunnels really free?
Them: What? Really?
Me: Yeah, seriously. No credit card needed. And you get access to the page builder, checkout cart, ecom platform and everything.
Them: Wow, I’ll go sign up now!
Here’s the issue:
The free plan is like an adamantium metal ceiling on your business. You can definitely use it to get off the ground, but you will smash into that ceiling and break your burgeoning business into little binary code pieces very quickly.
From the outside, it LOOKS like you get everything you need to grow. But in reality you don’t. Here’s what that ceiling is made out of:
- Very few funnel and page templates (5 – and not good ones)
- 500 contacts limit (impossible to grow)
- 5,000 email limit. Any small – medium size business will smash this with a few automated campaigns
- 100 member limit. So basically, if you build a course or service, you can’t have more than 100 members.
- 2% transaction fee. The free plan eats 2% extra off of every sale. That’s 2% you can’ pocket or reinvest.
See the issue here? You’ll eventually hit a ceiling and then you’ll need to buy lifetime access anyway.
And with the impending price increase in Ocotober 2021 to $2,497, you won’t get this price of $1,997 for much longer.
You’ll grow slowly with the lack of emails and templates, and when you finally get there, you’ll pay $2,497 for the lifetime plan rather than $1,997. Less money in the short term and way less in the long term.
This almost ruined my hopes of growing. Don’t make the same mistake I did.
#5) GrooveFunnels is buggy - but not for long
GrooveFunnels is not perfect…YET.
That’s why the price is so low right now.
It’s already fully functional, but they need to iron out the kinks before it’s fully polished.
Think of this as your chance to get into Bitcoin when it was $1,000/coin rather than $50 – $60,000.
Here are few issues I have:
- The drag and drop editor is a little wonky at times
- Cloning images sometimes results in losing all its styling
- The list item element gives me some headaches
- Selecting a text element changes the font to black automatically
That’s why I recommend getting in now while the price is low. Mike and his team have already fixed the majority of the major issues, and they’re working every day at making it better.
The kinks give me some headaches but they’re easy to work around, and none are deal breakers for me.
Get it now for a low price while they’re still fixing some bugs. Deal with it for a few months and eventually you’ll have an amazing product for dirt cheap.
GrooveFunnels: Who It’s For
GrooveFunnels is more like an entire online sales system rather than a funnel builder, so it works with just about any online business.
Even if you don’t use half the tools that come with it (19+), you’ll still get a ton of value.
I recommend GrooveFunnels for:
- Course creators: Build, market, and grow your course through one platform. GrooveFunnels lifetime costs about the same as one year of Teachable, and that doesn’t come with marketing or email!
- Marketing agencies: Infinite web design, lots of templates, easy funnels_it’s got everything you need.
- eCom stores: Create unlimited stores and import directly from shopify. Plus the transaction fees are lower. To be fair, Shopify is better overall for eCom stores, but doesn’t have the marketing capabilities of Groove. With Groove, you can build a store, display infinite products, design landing pages, accept payments (for cheap), employ 1-click upsells, and pretty much everything Shopify can do.
- Online coaches and consultants: Groove empowers you to create memberships, funnels, landing pages (with templates), and a ton more. Other software costs up to $300/month.
- Affiliate managers: Groove’s affiliate management tool is powerful enough to manage a huge web of affiliates and affiliate programs. Similar software costs upwards of $2,000/year.
GrooveFunnels: Who It's Not For
Groove is too large and complicated for some entrepreneurs. I don’t recommend it for:
- Solo site bloggers: If you just want a personal blog for branding or small-time affiliate sales, then WordPress and some plugins will do you just fine. You won’t pay a dime. Groove is for growing large businesses or smaller businesses with plans to grow.
- You need hands on training: Groove’s training isn’t at the level of Kajabi or other competitors. They’re too busy perfecting the software. There’s plenty of training available, but you won’t get hands-on training from the team.
- Anyone looking for FREE stuff: Groove has free stuff, but it’s not worth it. You’re better off getting a free plan for an individual tool. For example, get the free MailChimp plan for email rather than using Groove’s free plan. With Groove, you’ll build fast, run into a ceiling, and have nowhere to grow.
Pros and Cons: 3 Things I Like and 3 Thing I Don’t Like
After nearly a year on the sauce, I want to give you a balanced view of what’s good and not so good about the platform.
Keep in mind that Groove is changing rapidly, and some of these things could evolve as soon as next month.
Pro #1 - Set it and forget it
I paid for my lifetime access and that’s it. I never worry about it anymore. This has to be #1 for me.
Kartra’s monthly pricing always stressed me out. Seeing a few hundred dollars charged to my credit card every month always made wince a bit. Now, I never see a charge again. I really feel like my software is free.
Con #1 - The drag-and-drop editor
This tool is extremely intuitive, powerful, and scalable – when it works properly. Sometimes you drag something onto the page and it flies back with a mind of its own.
To be fair, this has improved drastically since when I first got the tool, so I’m sure it’ll get better.
It slows down building pages to a certain degree, but not usually much.
Pro #2 - GrooveFunnels is the best sales system for SEO
GrooveFunnels is a big step up from competitors on the SEO side.
Many of the simpler on-page SEO elements are built right into the software:
- Page title
- Meta keywords
- Meta description
- Page URL
It also makes domain name and page structure extremely easy, even if you have no experience. For example, “Al.Groovepages.com/products/kitchenware”.
On top of that, load times are a LOT faster since it doesn’t use Bootstrap.
Most other sales systems totally neglect SEO, making it a lot harder to rank websites.
Con #2 - There are a TON of apps
The first thing that popped into my head after logging into GrooveFunnels was:
Man, there’s a lot to unpack here. It could be a bit overwhelming if this is your first time starting a business. The learning curve is going to be gradual. Not steep, but not flat either.
The good news is that you don’t need every tool to be successful. If this is your first eCom store, just use Kart and get your feet wet with Mail.
If you’re a course creator, use Memberships and Mail.
You don’t need to use every tool at once. Start small, make your first few sales, and build from there.
There’s always Groove Digital Academy that walks you step by step through how to do everything.
Pro #3 - Both highly customizable and plug-and-place
You can customize any landing page however you want it, but if you don’t have any design or coding experience, you can just use one of the hundreds of pre-made templates.
Just choose one, change the text, add your logo, and bang, you’re done.
There are templates for:
- Automotive & Cards
- Booking / Scheduling
- Business / Corporate
- Contest or Giveaway
- Courses / Training
- Cross-Sell pages
- DownSell pages
- Upsell pages
- E-Commerce one product pages
- Free Resource or download
- Checkout pages
- Consultation funnels
- Food & Beverage websites for restaurants
- Health & Fitness funnels
- Lifestyle & Blogging
- Long form sales letter
- Newsletter opt-in
- Offer, Discount or Coupon
- Optin funnels
- Real estate funnels
- Retail websites
- Service & Maintenance websites
- Sign-up/login pages
- Startup website
- Thank you pages
- Travel website
- Webinar funnel
Which is another reason why it’s great for agencies. It doesn’t matter if you have an auto body client, real estate client, gyms, local restaurants, whatever, there’s something for everyone.
As an individual, you don’t need any experience. Say you’re a fitness coach. Just select their template, upload an image of yourself, write in your offer in the corresponding boxes, and you’re set.
You’ve got a landing page with a value proposition. It shouldn’t take more than an hour.
Con #3 - GrooveFunnels is not complete yet
This is a big drawback for a lot of high-level entrepreneurs that are used to Shopify, Kartra, ClickFunnels, etc.
All of those tools have been around for years and are 100% complete.
Groove is still only about 75% of the way to its final form.
A few of the tools still have bugs, and there are a ton of tools that still aren’t even ready yet or are in their infancy.The good news is that they SHOULD all be ready by next year. It is a little frustrating at times, but be patient! That’s why you’re getting it so cheap.
Below we will take a deep dive into the features inside Groovefunnels so you have a clear picture of everything available before signing up.
Key Features of Groovefunnels
Now you know why I recommend GrooveFunnels. So now let’s cover what you get and how they work.
Groovefunnels comes with a host of features that enhances the productivity and effectiveness of digital marketing strategies.
What is Groovefunnels?
Groovefunnels is a suite of digital products you can leverage to create a profitable online business.
Regardless of what product or service you’re selling, this platform offers many tools that help with creating sales funnels, tapping into email automation, building your landing pages and websites, tracking analytics, and more.
This site was created by Mike Filsaime, a well-known and experienced digital marketer, author, speaker, software developer, and educator. He has brought all this experience into this product to make it a comprehensive one.
GroovePages is the landing page and sales funnel builder of Groovefunnels.
It is designed to start and grow a business immediately and requires no technical or coding knowledge to get started. The website editor is intuitive and user-friendly and comes with a ton of well-designed templates that you can choose from.
The drag and drop editor also makes it easy to customize your template and create stunning landing pages, sales funnels, and even a complete website within a short time.
Some of the salient features of this tool are:
- Drag and drop functionality
- Unlimited funnels, landing pages, and custom domains
- Free hosting, bandwidth, and SSL certificate
- Pre-designed and wireframe blocks
- SEO friendly
- Google analytics and tracking
- Allows you to import funnels
Overall, its simple interface and powerful features make it a good choice for online sellers, small businesses, bloggers, content marketers, and just about anyone looking to promote products or services online.
This feature is available for life when you sign up now for a free account.
GrooveSell is the sales and affiliate management platform that makes it easy to sell products and services and at the same time, be an affiliate member.
It comes with a streamlined dashboard that allows you to switch between being a vendor and an affiliate marketer, so you can track your performance in both roles. By default, the vendor statistics are displayed.
As with all platforms of Groovefunnels, the GrooveSell is also intuitive and easy to navigate. It comes with the following features to enhance the marketability of a product or service.
- You can offer any kind of pricing – one-time fees, free trials, recurring payments for membership sites, and more.
- Supports order bumps, one-click upsells, and downsells
- Makes it easy to build checkout carts, forms, embed widgets, and offer discounts
- You can add promotional assets such as related content and coupons to support your affiliates
Overall, this is a comprehensive sales funnel platform that comes with a ton of user-friendly features. This platform is also available for life when you sign up for a free account. But this offer is available for a limited time only.
GrooveAffiliate is an affiliate marketing platform that makes it convenient for affiliates to promote products, get related information, access the available promotional tools, and more. This platform aims to provide a streamlined selling experience to affiliates, and it does a good job at it too.
An advantage of this platform is the wide affiliate choices. Since GroovePages is free, many online marketers tend to use it to promote their products and services, so affiliates have a wide range of products to choose from.
The analytics is pretty exhaustive too, as you get to track the number of visitors, signups, sales, and commissions you earn. These results can also be filtered by dates and amounts, thereby giving you a customizable look into your performance.
Probably, the most attractive part of the Groovefunnels affiliate program is the payout rates. When a person signs up because of you, that account is connected with you forever.
When that member upgrades to a paid account, you earn a commission on it. If the signup happens because of your efforts, you get 20% (40% if you’re a lifetime member) of the total sign up cost as your commission.
So, what happens if the member upgrades to a paid account due to the promotional efforts of Groovefunnels or any other affiliate partner?
Well, you still get 10% (20% if you’re a lifetime member) and the remaining 10% goes to Groovefunnels or the affiliate member whose efforts led to the upgrade.
There is also Tier 2 commission available with the Lifetime plan meaning you can earn 10% on the sales your affiliates make. This is not available with the free plan.
Overall, an attractive offer and one where there is a substantial uplift if you sign up for the Lifetime account as 40% recurring with compounded growth instead of 20% is quite significant.
GrooveKart is an e-commerce platform that helps to sell products to customers.
It comes with many powerful features to support those who create products or resell them. These features include neat categorization, analytics, reporting, selling variants such as size and color, shipping, built-in support desk, one-page checkout, and customized look and feel.
Other salient features are:
- One-click upsell
- Seamless offers of coupons and discounts
- Support for different currencies
- Compliance with FTC GUARDIAN
- Drag and drop feature
- Pre-made blocks and templates
- Integration with social media
- No coding required
- Designed for mobile and desktop devices
- Supports order bumps and pre-transaction upsells
As a bonus, it supports print-on-demand and drop-shipping capabilities built right into it.
It also integrates well with many third-party apps.
GrooveMail is an email autoresponder that automates email marketing.
It offers a wide range of templates for any business or product, so it becomes easy to create newsletters and simple text emails that are enticing for users to open.
Also, the analytics are pretty extensive as it gives open rates, click-through rates, and other metrics necessary to evaluate the performance of your email marketing campaigns.
It also integrates with other tools in the Groovefunnels platform.
It merits to note that this feature is limted to 500 contacts in the Free plan and up to 10,000 contacts with the Lifetime Plan.
If you want to send your promotional email to more than 10K contacts, buy the Booster Pack that costs $100/month.
GrooveVideo, as the name suggests, is a video marketing platform that allows you to reach out to your potential audience with visually appealing videos related to your product or service. It is a handy way to gain more audience and to spread the word about your offerings.
This tool makes it easy to choose from existing video players and customize them to meet your needs. You can set the opt-in form to appear over the videos, play videos directly from the cloud, and more.
The advanced analytics gives in-depth insights into your viewership and audiences’ expectations and behavior, so you can change content and presentation if required.
Such video tools are often missing in similar sales funnels platforms, so this is definitely a neat addition to your digital marketing tools.
Groovefunnels is currently in the beta version, and new tools are expected in the upcoming months. Some of the soon-to-be-released tools are:
- GrooveWebinars – For live and automated webinars
- GrooveBlog – To create a personal or business blog with a CMS.
- GrooveDesk – Helps to manage the technical support questions from your customers
- GrooveQuiz – Ideal for creating quizzes
- GrooveSurvey – Create surveys and questionnaires
- GrooveMarketplace – A single platform where you can find products from other companies, users, and affiliate marketers.
- GrooveStreaming Live and GrooveStreaming Automated – Streams videos live or automated concurrently to social media platforms such as Facebook and YouTube.
- GrooveFunnelMapping – This funnel mapping platform helps to establish domains, sub-domains, and DNS records.
- GrooveSDK- Gives access to third-party software to integrate them into your sales funnel or landing page
- GroovePipe CRM – A complete CRM platform to handle all interactions with your customers
- GrooveCalendar – schedules meetings, events, calls, and helps you stay on top of everything
Groovefunnels Review : Cost of Plans
Groovefunnels currently offers only two plans and they are:
- Base plan (FREE) – Includes GrooveSell, GroovePages, and GrooveAffiliate
- Platinum Lifetime Plan ( $1997) – All the tools
There are three ways to pay for the Platinum Lifetime Plan and they are:
- A one-time payment of $1997
- 2 instalments of $999 each
- 6 instalments of $597 each
This unusual deal is due to end in 2022 when the beta period ends, Groovefunnels is expected to offer more monthly pricing plans. The lifetime plan is also planned to increase to $2,497 on November 1st, 2021 so you can save yourself $500 by securing the Platinum lifetime plan before then.
Thus, these are some of the salient features and services offered by Groovefunnels.
At this point, I think it’s pretty clear getting all of this for $1,997 is a steal.
After my first few sales, I made enough money to cover my funnel, email, landing page, and shopping cart software for the rest of my life.
Read that again. Let me drive that point home:
You won’t make another monthly payment for software for the rest of your life – at least not for funnels, landing pages, eCom, cart, and all that.
That said, it may not be ideal for all businesses or individuals. So, choose Groovefunnels if you want:
- You want free access for life to a page builder (GroovePages) and digital sales platform (GrooveSell) with the Free Plan!
- Forward-looking technology that is highly scalable
- Comprehensive platforms that offer a wide range of digital marketing tools
- A platform that is user-friendly and easy to navigate
- A top affiliate program that pays well consistently
- A helpful community that answers your doubts and questions
On the other hand, do not choose Groovefunnels if you want to:
- Access all its functionality immediately. Remember, Groovefunnels is in beta stages and its creators are adding more features and services that are expected to become available soon
- Work with a simple drag and drop editor, as Groovefunnels’ editor offers a ton of customization that can be overwhelming for some people.
- Use only specific functionalities and not all that Groovefunnels offers.
Basically, if you’re serious about growing an online business and want the best deal on the web before it’s gone, get GrooveFunnels before it’s too late. Also, keep in mind that the Lifetime plan has a price increase coming on November 1st, 2021 (going from $1,997 to $2,497).
If you’re someone who needs more tools now or is just looking for something similar, here are a few alternatives:
Though it is hard to find a comprehensive platform like Groovefunnels, you can use other services for specific functionalities.
Here is a list of alternatives for specific functionalities of Groovefunnels.
- GroovePages – Clickfunnels, Builderall, or Leadpages for building funnels. Check out our Groovefunnels vs Clickfunnels or Groovefunnels vs Builderall and Groovefunnels vs Leadpages articles for a full comparison.
- GrooveMail – MailChimp or Activecampaign for email automation and marketing
- GrooveMember – Kajabi, Kartra, or Teachable for membership sites. We have broken down the battles between Groovefunnels and their membership competitors in our Groovefunnels vs Kartra comparison review and Groovefunnels vs Kajabi discussion.
- GrooveVideo – Vimeo or YouTube for video hosting
- GrooveBlog – WordPress for managing content through blogs
- GrooveCalendar – Calendar or Calendly to stay on top of your schedule
- GroovePipe – PipeDrive for CRM
But if you want it all, Groovefunnels is your choice.