GoToWebinar Pricing: Which Plan Should You Get?
GoToWebinar makes it easy to reach your audience and deliver webinars that drive results. Choose a compelling topic, invite guest speakers and include polls and surveys for truly interactive presentations. Whether you’re looking to generate leads, collect customer feedback or conduct professional training, this webinar hosting platform has the tools and analytics you need.
But how much does GoToWebinar cost and which of its plans should you get?
To answer this question, let’s explore GoToWebinar pricing below.
Table of Contents
An Overview of GoToWebinar Plans
GoToWebinar has four plans: lite, standard, pro and enterprise. Pricing for these plans is based on number of webinar attendees.
Lite -This plan costs $59 per month/ organizer or $49 per month/ organizer billed annually, and allows you to host webinars with up to 250 participants.
Standard -The standard plan costs $129 per month/ organizer or $99 per month/ organizer if you pay for a whole year. It supports up to 500 attendants.
Pro -The pro plan costs $249 monthly/ organizer or $199 per month/ organizer if you pay for a whole year. It has a seating capacity of 1000 attendants.
Enterprise -The enterprise plan costs $499 monthly/ organizer or $399 per month/ organizer for annual subscriptions. It allows you to host 3000 participants.
Each plan’s pricing increases as the number of organizers increase. For instance, let’s say you are targeting 200 attendants and you are the only presenter. So, you sign up for the lite plan for $59. If you renew your subscription the following month for the same number of attendants but instead have an additional presenter, you will pay $118 (double the price).
An In-depth Look of GoToWebinar Plans
Since GoToWebinar pricing is based on number of attendants and organizers, the features remain the same across each plan.
This way, you only have to worry about selecting a plan for your participant capacity, and then scaling upwards (within the same plan) if you need to add an organizer.
This also guarantees a great experience for organizers and participants.
The platform’s features are classified under: plan and manage; engage; share and promote.
GoToWebinar’s Features To Help You Plan and Manage Your Webinars
- Unlimited Cloud Storage. You don’t have to worry about storage capacity limits as GoToWebinar’s unlimited cloud storage allows you to securely store your recorded webinars.
- Detailed reporting and analytics. Dashboard charts give you a glimpse of webinar attendance and gauge audience interest and level of participation.
- Smart registration with customized registration pages. Full-service registration ensures that you can create your own registration pages and monitor their performance.
- Automated webinar invitation emails, webinar confirmations and reminders. You can create your emails and messages using your own designs or use GoToWebinar’s templates.
- Accept Payments in USD through multiple payment gateways
- CRM integration allows you to centrally manage event creation and lead generation activities
- Use unique registration links for better source, and performance tracking
- Record your events to run on auto. This will still give your audience a live-like webinar experience
- GoToMeeting. This is an addon available on every price plan. With it, you can enhance the webinar experience with collaborative and easy video-conferencing capabilities.
GoToWebinar’s Engagement Features
- Polls. Do you want to know what your audience feels about your product? Just poll them. GoToWebinar allows you to run polls during an ongoing webinar. This keeps the session interactive. It also allows you to really zero in on an area you need your customers’ opinion about because you can run a poll around a specific page in your presentation.
- Q&As. Q&A sessions encourage more interaction between you and webinar participants. They (the questions and answers) provide a great opportunity for you to educate your audience more about your product and sell them on the product benefits; clarify and areas of unease they might have; talk about pricing and special offers. Handled correctly, Q&As can provide a great opportunity to turn warm leads into buying customers.
- Handouts. If the subject of your presentation is wide, it might not be possible to exhaustively speak about it in your webinar. Webinar handouts are a great way to give additional helpful content. This feature is handy for classroom scenarios. It is also helpful if you are selling a product with a long sales cycle, where customers need more content to help them understand your product better.
- Webinar recording. Whether you record your webinars locally or online, webinar recordings allow you to automate your webinar sessions. This way, you can sleep while GoToWebinar does all the webinar running for you. Recordings help you offer the same webinar experience to anyone who signs up in future.
- Video. Edit videos with the help of a simple-to-use editor, host them on GoToStage, use the embed code to make them available on your website, or upload them in MP4 format on YouTube
- Custom Branding. Use your own company branding on your webinar slides. This will help you market your brand and make it more identifiable.
- Webcast mode. Attendees do not need to download any software to join your webinar. They can simply login from any browser.
GoToWebinar’s Share and Promote Features
- Certificates. Certificates reward participants and may encourage them to pursue further education in the subject area. Offering certificates also benefits your brand because it makes your course appear credible.
- Transcripts. GoToWebinar stores transcripts of your webinars and allows you to search and download stored files. You can also make changes to the transcripts through the edit function.
- Channel Pages. Beautiful landing pages provide a convenient home for your webinar recordings. You can customize your landing page with your own branding to make your brand instantly recognizable to anyone who visits it.
- GoTo Stage. People can continue to discover your content long after you host your live webinar. Publish your webinar on GoToStage and increase its chances of showing up in searches conducted by people looking for courses on the platform.
- Custom URL. Using a custom URL gives you more room to further customize your landing pages
Can You Cancel Your GoToWebinar Subscription?
If you would like to discontinue your GoToWebinar service, you can cancel it by following these steps:
- Sign in to your account
- Open “my account” page
- Click “turn off renewal”
- Confirm this action again by clicking “yes, turn off renewal”.
If there are any days left in your current subscription, GoToWebinar will continue to be active when the period ends.
Does GoToWebinar Have A Free Trial?
Yes. GoToWebinar has a 7-day free trial period.
You can access your free trial by clicking “try free” on the GoToWebinar Home page. You will be prompted to provide your name, email, company size, and to create a password. The sign-up form does not ask for credit card details.
GoToWebinar will notify you before your free trial is up; the trial automatically expires once the 7 days are up.
Likes and Drawbacks of GoToWebinar
- Great software for presenting to a big group of people
- Can host live, on demand and recorded webinars
- It’s built for interactivity
- It’s supported by a large number of servers, making it possible for people to connect easily
- Integrates with many software including CRM
- It’s got thorough and insightful reports
- Really accessible and helpful support staff
- Unique registration links make it easy to identify registrants
- Live events are only limited to only 3000 attendants
- It supports a limited number of foreign languages and the auto translator can sometimes be inaccurate
- You cannot broadcast to YouTube and Facebook simultaneously
GoToWebinar makes it easy to reach your audience and deliver webinars that drive results. With it, you can easily share PowerPoint slides and screencasts during your online event. You can even gauge audience comprehension with real-time polls and survey questions, and get helpful feedback about your webinar.
Below is a summary of GoToWebinar cost.
per organizer/month paid yearly
Want to see how GoToWebinar pricing compares to other webinar software? Check out these guides: