Is Kajabi A CRM?
Kajabi is not a traditional CRM platform, but an all-in-one business tool that makes it easy to create online content, launch marketing campaigns, build landing pages, track analytics, and more.
Along with these features, it also comes with a comprehensive contact management system for managing your customers well.
Does Kajabi Have A CRM?
Kajabi has a well-developed contact management system that makes it easy to store, access, and manage customer profiles. It is also available at all pricing tiers.
Here are some of the things you can track with this system.
The Lifecycle tab gives a snapshot of the activities of all your customers, so you can better understand them and cater to their needs. Specifically, it gives the following information.
- Lifespan – The number of days since this user came into your system
- Purchases – The number of purchases made so far
- Net Revenue – The net revenue generated by a customer
- Email campaigns sent to a customer
- Number of offers granted
- Number of forms submitted
The Info tab gives the following information.
- The date on which this customer was added to your list
- The subscription status to your email marketing campaigns
- The last sign-in date
- The date on which this customer became a member
- Net revenue generated through this customer
- Number of sign-ins
- The last date and time of sign-in
In the Purchases tab, you can see a list of all the purchases a customer has made and all the offers that you’ve granted.
You can add tags to user profiles to make it easy to organize and categorize your list while creating email campaigns and automation.
Some of the other actions you can perform on this platform are:
- Send a password reset link
- Mute a member from posting comments
- Hide a profile from the member dashboard
- Change a member’s password
- Grant offers
- Delete a profile
As you can see, this platform gives comprehensive information about your users including every activity they have made on your site, so you can offer personalized products and services to boost your revenue.
Importing Contacts into Kajabi
Importing contacts into Kajabi is a breeze. If you have a CSV or an excel file, format it like this – John Doe,firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now, navigate to the People tab, choose the import bulk contacts, copy-paste the values from your CSV or Excel file, and click “Save”. This should automatically add these people to your contacts list.
You can also grant offers, add them to an email marketing campaign, and more.
From the above features, it’s clear that Kajabi is more than just a CRM.
It comes with many advanced features that make it easy to create and maintain your customer list, give personalized offers, and so much more to create a lasting relationships and increase conversion rates.